Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

Some good stuff here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/14/guillermo-del-toro-on-the-drug-war-every-time-somebody-uses-drugs-it-s-like-having-a-gun.html

Sounds like HELLBOY fans should be rooting like hell for PAC RIM 2 to be a hit:

Legendary told Del Toro they might throw down for Hellboy 3 if he makes his next film, the mech-kaiju sequel Pacific Rim 2, a hit. Star Ron Perlman is also onboard but had to apologize for hyping up the rumor mill a little too eagerly.

• Like 4

OH MY GOD LET THE HOPE DIE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE, HELLBOY 3 WON'T HAPPEN. NOW YOU ARE MAKING ME SEE PACIFIC RIM 2 100 TIMES IN THEATERS AND STAN HARD FOR IT?! C'MON!

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 4

Is a studio really gonna give the money for Hellboy III for release ten/eleven years after Hellboy II kind of flopped?

I feel forced to stan for Pacific Rim 2 even if it is unlikely Hellboy 3 happens even if PR2 makes 600-700M WW.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

I'd much rather see a PR2 than a Hellboy 3 to be honest. While the two Hellboys were good movies, I don't immediately think "SEEQUEL PLEEEEAAASE!!" after watching them. Unlike Pacific Rim of course ;)

• Like 1

Some good stuff here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/14/guillermo-del-toro-on-the-drug-war-every-time-somebody-uses-drugs-it-s-like-having-a-gun.html

Sounds like HELLBOY fans should be rooting like hell for PAC RIM 2 to be a hit:

I'm not holding my breath for Hellboy 3.

Uni already took a swing at making a sequel to a movie that didn't financially quite deserve it...

It didn't deliver.

I can't see it happen.

But hey, Del Toro convinced somebody to make Pac Rim 2, so who knows. Pac Rim 2 does not exist because someone ran the numbers and said...this is a great idea. I'll put it that way.

I'm not holding my breath for Hellboy 3.

Uni already took a swing at making a sequel to a movie that didn't financially quite deserve it...

It didn't deliver.

I can't see it happen.

But hey, Del Toro convinced somebody to make Pac Rim 2, so who knows. Pac Rim 2 does not exist because someone ran the numbers and said...this is a great idea. I'll put it that way.

I am pretty sure that's what someone did. I am hearing that some of the jaegars & pilots will be of various nationalities like Korean, Chinese, Mexican etc That should appeal to the foreign markets a lot more $400+ million overseas won't surprise me...

I am pretty sure that's what someone did. I am hearing that some of the jaegars & pilots will be of various nationalities like Korean, Chinese, Mexican etc That should appeal to the foreign markets a lot more $400+ million overseas won't surprise me...

This time the American robot is killed off early and the mighty and noble Chinese Jaeger pilots save the whole world.

• Like 2