RichWS- -10

Doctor Who- 5

Goffe- 12

Alfred- -40

CEDAR- -5

The Creator- -7

Riczhang- 11

ChD- -21

Alfred is out because he had the lowest cumulative score. ChD had a chance to redeem himself but he forgot to play this week and had the lowest score from the first week. He's out too.

Here's the rundown: the best scorers are going against each other, the middle scorers are going against each other, and the (other) lowest scorers are going against each other! It's mean, sure, but it'll also be fun.

This week's set of challenges-

RichWS vs. The Creator (chumps)

CEDAR vs. baumer (the we're-just-getting-bys)

Goffe vs. Totem (the champs)

All six of you must respond to THESE QUESTIONS SIX below. They will be based on percentage accuracy and are due 8AM Eastern / 5AM Pacific.

1. Predict Playing For Keeps' Tuesday PTA.

2. Predict Skyfall's cumulative total with Tuesday numbers.

3. Predict Rise of the Guardians' Tuesday percentage increase.

4. Predict Killing Them Softly's Tuesday gross.

5. Predict Life of Pi's percentage decrease between last Tuesday and this Tuesday.

6. Predict The Sessions' Tuesday gross.

Riczhang, DoctorWho and Creator are safe... for now.

Edited by Gopher

I'm certainly not eliminated. I understand that this was a special week or weeks, but that doesn't mean that we completely throw out of the window the fundamental rules of the game and make the previous weeks redundant. I have plenty of points saved up due to scoring high the past weeks and all of them count towards nothing and I don't even get a chance to face someone in the challenge? Also there's no mention of Xeno. I thought that the whole point of this game is to have teams and alliances (hence the name of the game) and all of a sudden it's an individual fest?

I like the idea of three Challenges in that kind of manner, but it's going to be slightly delayed so don't answer those just yet until I figure out something crucial. There may be a slew of Challenges yet though, but not necessarily as they appear.

I don't want to come off as undermining Gopher's leadership here. He did a good job, but now it measures my moral position as a fair host of the game, and so I must consider this proposed Challenge and the proposed eliminations.

So everyone (eliminated or not) stay tuned. I'll have details posted tomorrow, along with the Special game.

Edited by The Creator

I'm certainly not eliminated. I understand that this was a special week or weeks, but that doesn't mean that we completely throw out of the window the fundamental rules of the game and make the previous weeks redundant.

As far as I'm concerned I could do whatever I wanted this week, short of eliminating everyone playing the game. You scored the worst both weeks so I booted you... did I do wrong?