Moviedweeb

Weekend Estimates:BD2: 9.2 LINC 9.115

Welcome aboard Jack Sparrow....and you got a like for your first post. :)I'm still stunned that Flight was never expanded. This to me sounds like a power struggle or something. Someone did something to piss someone off by adding a bonus clause or something to their contract if the film makes more than a certain amount or something. So Paramount releases it but makes sure it will never hit lofty numbers because it is in half the theaters it should have been.

Wasn't it playing in 2600 theaters for the past three weeks? Seems like as good an expansion as was needed after a start in 1900.

If Flight, ROTG and LOP all hit 100m, then this november will have 7 100m+ movies!!What is the record for any single month, anyone knows?

Record is 6 movies with 100M held by various months. (Checked BOM potential months: May/June/July/November/December and also checked to make sure: September/October - back to 2000; don't think it's possible before 2000 because of the inflation and stuff)

I am sure one of the summers would have had 7 movies crossing $100m but this will be the first November to do that.

Summer equals 3 months...we're looking for only one month to do that alone xD.

Record is 6 movies with 100M held by various months. (Checked BOM potential months: May/June/July/November/December and also checked to make sure: September/October - back to 2000; don't think it's possible before 2000 because of the inflation and stuff)

Thanks for checking. :)So there is a chance for a record here......