Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM V - And The Nominees Are... (CEREMONY @ about 7:30PM ET)

The final ranking for the BP tiebreaker was as follows:Dogs Of Babel - 11Past Tense - 10Empty Hearth - 9On the bright side, you both still have a film nominated for BP and a ton of other awards.

I guess mine wouldn't have helped much...a 3 way tie then, assuming I am judging point count correctly.

Sorry, WTF? :blink: :blink: :blink:

If my memory is correct he won in Year 36 for The Immortal.To be fair, that was a MovieMagpie film and Magpie's creative style of writing plots beefed up Butler's character's value. It's a shame Magpie left the old CAYOM, he was definitely one of the most creative players and when he struck gold, he REALLY struck gold.His Year 34 film The False Goddess (which I helped him in drafting) took the CAYOM record for most Oscar wins and held it through the BOM crash. Edited by 4815162342

Magpie is doing great but he doesn't have time for CAYOM, I told him about the BOM crash/destruction of old CAYOM and he was really sad about it...but yeah, he was definitely one of the most creative people in the game, even when he failed he did so with more panache than most, who can forget the mess that was Knahera 2 which I think is still the longest thing ever written for CAYOM (around 20k words).I always thought False Goddess was one of his least creative films though, sorry Numbers :ph34r:

Edited by Hunch

Didn't it have 14 or 16 wins? I remember Nam had 14 or 16 as well. My highest wasn't too far behind: One Night in Reality had 11 wins. I know there was like one other film with 10+ wins in the time I was there (Years 27-45).

It beat Nam's record, that know.