iceroll

Weekend #s Hobbit 84.7 ROG 7.4 Linc 7.2 Sky 7.0 Pi 5.4 BD2 5.2 pg 90

Strange, I love going to midnight movies but for some reason I didn't go for The Hobbit last night. Maybe I'll see the movie this weekend, but I have a feeling I'll just wait until Tuesday to see this. (And I loved the LOTR movies.)

Strange, I love going to midnight movies but for some reason I didn't go for The Hobbit last night. Maybe I'll see the movie this weekend, but I have a feeling I'll just wait until Tuesday to see this. (And I loved the LOTR movies.)

Same here. My hype for this went wayyyyyyy down after I heard it was turning into a trilogy. Then when i saw the runtime for this part I was like "How?"

That's why it has an A cinemascore and will come close to 100m OW in a month most people previously thought a 100m OW was impossible right?

100m impossible? Apart from a few people, most people thought it would do 100m+.

There's a reason that the Xmas-New Years period is so amazing at the box office. It's because people don't go to movies in December before Xmas because they're far too busy with the holidays coming up. It's not rocket science.

Oh... where was this wisdom a month ago?

This truly is a disappointing day for LOTR fans, i was hoping, dreaming that this could be the critical and box office success i hoped for. For months i convinced myself that 3 movies would be a good thing, for the last few weeks i was sure the reviews would get better, but now im sure that this is a spectacular disappointment. At least ill go in not expecting much...