CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

The last few pages should be preserved for future generations

Just imagine us as grandparents talking to our grand kids: "When I was your age I wasn't driving my flying car all day. No... No... When I was your age I would talk about someone Junk all day long, with an entire forum!"
  • Like 2

Family movies like Alvin Chipmunks increased only 30% in 2007. Hope Hobbit doesn't follow that!

NT2 also dropped 45% on Monday in 2007, very similar to TH1. It increased 95% the next day.TH1 will have Tuesday boost in addition.
  • Like 1

OK, I`m going to see Les Mis now so I have one big Fasschlong size request. Can someone make the :rofl::worthy::bravo: Avacock:Extended Edition Disney Ride sig for me with a tasteful picture of Fassy and Disney tobogan where his tobogan should be but can`t due to PG nature of these forums? Thanks.

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 2

They are all over the place.

Well.... After haphazard Monday/Tuesday jumps drops, Wednesday numbers turned out to be pretty similar to Sunday for most films. So we can expect ~12m for Wednesday, whatever be the Tuesday number.
  • Like 1

Excellent for Pi! 1.05M! Too bad it is losing theaters on Tuesday.

It should be fine. It usually gets massive Tuesday jumps + Christmas day. I think 1.9-2.0M is possible for LOP today. Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

NT2 also dropped 45% on Monday in 2007, very similar to TH1. It increased 95% the next day.TH1 will have Tuesday boost in addition.

Can`t you bring a good news? 95% increase would be horrible. It would put TH back on over unadjusted FOTR track. Must not happen. And fuck anyone who gets a boner when 50 years old looking Tauriel wields her double daggers. It`s like getting a boner to Emmanuelle Riva in Amour, geez, get life, google some Emma Stone. Edited by fishnets

Can`t you bring a good news? 95% increase would be horrible. It would put TH back on over unadjusted FOTR track. Must not happen. And fuck anyone who gets a boner when 50 years old looking Tauriel wields her double daggers. It`s like getting a boner to Emmanuelle Riva in Amour, geez, get life, google some Emma Stone.

It's a rollercoaster. You had fun for the first 10 days and now it's fans turn who want TH1 to do well.
  • Like 2

TH1 will have Tuesday boost in addition.

Are some theaters actually discounting prices today? That's crazy!My theater has posted a few signs that say "We will be open Christmas and New Year's, but discount prices will not be in effect. Discount Tuesdays will return January 8."
  • Like 1

Are some theaters actually discounting prices today? That's crazy!My theater has posted a few signs that say "We will be open Christmas and New Year's, but discount prices will not be in effect. Discount Tuesdays will return January 8."

Maybe they don't......probably they don't..... I didn't think about it.Comparable jumps to 2007 then.
  • Like 1