efialtes76

Thursday Numbers:TH1 $10.6m,Les Mis $9.4m,DU $8.7m....

Oh, please. Before the movie came out fanboys were saying that different chaarcters don`t matter because people fell in love with ME and can`t wait to come back. Well, ME is back so why is this struggling to reach $300 mio despite inflation, 3D and IMAX? Just stop spinning the wheel,OK? It`s a good run. It isn`t even disappointing when you look at it realistically. It is in line with realistic expectations.

There is no spinning in my post. Don't generalize what other people say.

Talking movies only with him is a waste of time. He`s far more educated that just geeking out for his daily job.

I really think people underestimate how vast Tarantino's knowledge is :He can geek out on Cameron, Scorcese, Coppla, Spielberg AND russian cinema and french nouvelle vague and asian cinema and zombie movies and swedish auteurs and camera lenses and etc etc etc...He can put to shame any pseudo movie critic.Martin Scorcese is also known to be a living encyclopedia.Cameron also sees a lot. Edited by The Futurist

This I have to hear, do you have a Youtube clip?

No but there must be some. I actually saw an episode of that mini series. It was called The Way We Used To Live starring Cillian Murphy. Her accent is so insufferable that I had to turn off TV. It was later that I found out it achieved a legendary status as TPM of bad accents.QT is super knowledgable which is why some culture references he puts in his movies work brilliantly. The legend of Brunhilde is a breautiful moment in the movie and Alexander Dumas is a stunner. Edited by fishnets

I really think people underestimate how vast Tarantino's knowledge is :He can geek out on Cameron, Scorcese, Coppla, Spielberg AND russian cinema and french nouvelle vague and asian cinema and zombie movies and swedish auteurs and camera lenses and etc etc etc...He can put to shame any pseudo movie critic.Martin Scorcese is also known to be a living encyclopedia.Cameron also sees a lot.

Not only that, but he likes what he likes. I love his top 20's every year. The fact that he loved Green Lantern makes me like the guy even more(especially since its a horrible movie). He isn't in for your approval, he doesn't give a fuck what you think.