efialtes76

Thursday Numbers:TH1 $10.6m,Les Mis $9.4m,DU $8.7m....

First, not all female feet are created equally:

Are you a foot fetishist? I've never talked to one before! At least not one who owns up to it! What is it about feet that's so hawt?

I am but not extreme. Let's just say that before I start seriously dating someone I have to take a look at her feet. If they look like they came from Iowa, i.e. corn filled Hammer toes then.......no. A woman with nice shapely toes that aren't too curved (like claws) is a big turnon. Also, feet that don't give off an odor is another must. Fortunately, I haven't come across that too often. Edited by lilmac

Hard mission :thinking:

We'll see about that. Just keep an eye open on the Friday thread... (When it appears)If you and Jack want to help, we'll split the money ^^ LOL Edited by ChD

$50 to the man who can turn the friday numbers thread into a discussion on Melissa McCarthy's sex life.

Find a way to bring up Mike & Molly in the thread and the hard work is done, our enterprising Jack Nevada will handle the rest Edited by 4815162342

I'm not doing it, but the derailing Coolio is suggesting wouldnt be that hard. I mean, Mccarthy is in This is 40, someone brings up that movie, then Mike and Molly, and then i'd start to make jokes about fat people having sex. Ta-dah!