efialtes76

Thursday Numbers:TH1 $10.6m,Les Mis $9.4m,DU $8.7m....

FoTR is too easy of a bar for it now. It's $15m+ ahead of it through the same point, and that gap will get much bigger since by this time (day 14) in FoTR's gross New Year's was already over. Hobbit still has 5 more days of holiday grosses.

Edited by HobbitMan89

I'll need to see where it is come the 2nd before I start talking about ROTK's gross seriously, I merely said the slightest hope of it was back.You guys forget the great legs some Xmas holdovers can have in the wastelands of January.

Edited by HobbitMan89

No but there must be some. I actually saw an episode of that mini series. It was called The Way We Used To Live starring Cillian Murphy. Her accent is so insufferable that I had to turn off TV. It was later that I found out it achieved a legendary status as TPM of bad accents.QT is super knowledgable which is why some culture references he puts in his movies work brilliantly. The legend of Brunhilde is a breautiful moment in the movie and Alexander Dumas is a stunner.

God her accent is horrible in The Way We Live Now. She was Cillian Murphy's love interest sort of . It was cringeworthy.

But TTT had the benefit of another weekend immediately after New Years. It'll be neck and neck with TH1 with the benefit of a week less in release. TH1 needs to develop mighty legs to get close to it. Still seems like a huge long shot to me.

a lot of peopleare still off until the 7th I believe so there will still be people on holiday