Dementeleus

Weekend numbers thread (close between TH and DU 31.5-31 so far)

Thanks.So, back on track for 300 or still derailed?

It is behind NM now and will be lagging more this weekend. Its not getting to $300m unless it really recovers dramatically from here on. Regardless it would need some serious push from Summit but as of now I don't think it will make $300m

Holy crap, could Django win the weekend?

2007: Family films had....smaller SAT increases than the rest of films. It's entirely possible.If TH1 follows them, 30m.If DU follows films like Charlie Wilson's War and Sweeny Todd then it will be within 300-500k.

2007: Family films had....smaller SAT increases than the rest of films. It's entirely possible.If TH1 follows them, 30m.If DU follows films like Charlie Wilson's War and Sweeny Todd then it will be within 300-500k.

2007 didn't have bigger Friday jumps? Edited by Jack Sparrow

But we've already started to get a feel for how TH differs from '07 -- it has weaker Fridays and stronger Saturdays.

Than IAL. But, IAL is not a family film. If it has a good increase tomorrow then great. But, I'm not going to say it will. History doesn't back it up.

IAL is still the closest analog for TH1.

I've been using an amalgamation of IAL and Alvin. It's been splitting the middle of those two more often than not the last few days. Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™