Plain Old Tele

Weekend numbers thread (close between TH and DU 31.5-31 so far)

Ouch, SLJ slams his co-stars:

Jackson’s Django co-stars Di Caprio and Christoph Waltz both got nominated for Golden Globes for Best Supporting Actor but Jackson, who has been getting his own share of awards buzz, was left out. He knows the game. “I understand what the Golden Globes is. It’s the only show they (the Hollywood Foreign Press Association) have and is their biggest moneymaker so you have to pack the room with people that are going to make people tune into that show. With popular actors and the popular television shows, it’s whoever they think people want to see on the red carpet and hope that they win, not necessarily the quality of work you’ve done,” he says.

http://www.deadline....age-2/#comments

What an ass. How about, my co-stars were brilliant too so I guess they couldn`t nominate everyone from the same movie? He is right about HFPA but his co-stars didn`t deserve to be put in the "red carpet magnet, no quality work" catgeory like Depp in The Tourist. STFU Mr Paycheck on Planes (as someone put it in the comments section).

Edited by fishnets