Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

Trey Songz is the man, I own his last three albums. With Usher becoming too techno and Chris Brown being a garbage human being, Trey is the reigning king of R&B. And even as a straight man, I can say the dude's probably the best looking man alive.

Trey Songz is the man, I own his last three albums. With Usher becoming too techno and Chris Brown being a garbage human being, Trey is the reigning king of R&B. And even as a straight man, I can say the dude's probably the best looking man alive.

Never heard anything of him.

Fuck, PirateBay is down. Would've downloaded The Sessions, Rust and Bone and Holy Motors

Did you already have seen Perks?I saw Les Miserables today in theaters. Not sure if I loved it or hated, I need to think for some days. Edited by CJohn

I am 19 years old and I have no idea who his Trey Songz. But Texas had a great result. The franchise is alive.

CJohn! Oh the joy, I LIKED PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER! I'm not getting shat on for the rest of my life after all
  • Like 3

I am 19 years old and I have no idea who his Trey Songz. But Texas had a great result. The franchise is alive.

Jason and Freddy had better openings and did´ent get sequels