Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

Also, I'm hoping to steer audiences away from the (supposed) Unbalanced 4 with The Mutant in Year 7 on Presidents Day weekend.I have a feeling it'll play out like Halloween 2009, with Saw 6 and Paranormal Activity. The new franchise will rise, while the old one will die.

Unbalanced 4 isn't gonna be released on President's Day. It will be released in the very horror friendly January.

First weekend of January baby! I honestly think it can beat the Devil Inside 33M weekend. Unbalanced 3 this year should probably make 75-80M.

Not with SCP Foundation stealing its audience ;)Sorry, but you can't win in Year 7 :lol: Edited by Alpha

Not with SCP Foundation stealing its audience ;)Sorry, but you can't win in Year 7 :lol:

What is SCP? Unbalanced 4 will be epic. I am doing some major things with the plot line and it will be a horror film on steroids.
  • Like 1

I wonder if the opening to Avarice will ease the criticism to the ending of Nirvana. The Torax that was used in Nirvana nearly caused the explosion of Aren, but the movie was criticized for the lack of damage that it did to the people and the planet when it was suddenly shut off. But in Avarice, we see that Aren is dying now, because of the Torax, and the ramifications are quite extreme.

I wonder if the opening to Avarice will ease the criticism to the ending of Nirvana. The Torax that was used in Nirvana nearly caused the explosion of Aren, but the movie was criticized for the lack of damage that it did to the people and the planet when it was suddenly shut off. But in Avarice, we see that Aren is dying now, because of the Torax, and the ramifications are quite extreme.

I am drooling in anticipation for Avarice

What is SCP? Unbalanced 4 will be epic. I am doing some major things with the plot line and it will be a horror film on steroids.

SCP is the ultimate horror movie of Year 7. On MLK weekend. It's got hundreds of monsters and it will be the most terrifying horror film in CAYOM history.And it will break Unbalanced 4 apart. Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1

SCP is the ultimate horror movie of Year 7. On MLK weekend. It's got hundreds of monsters and it will be the most terrifying horror film in CAYOM history.And it will break Unbalanced 4 apart.

I would normally be frightened at such news however Unbalanced 4 will be opening the weekend before MLK weekend so I am not worried. Unbalanced 4's drop should be epic though. -80%+ drop? I think yes. Like all horror films, Unbalanced 4 will be a one week wonder!BTW I am very excited for your film and you better make it good. I am the king of horror on CAYOm so don't disappoint me :P

I don't understand why every movie Alpha does has to be the master of the game and crush everything around it.

Yeah..it is taking the fun out of the game. I hope he doesn't protest Society's possible Oscar nods and box office gross since he hates that film with passion.
  • Like 1