Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

It's called ADVANCED Schedule for a reason. Should open mid-year 6 at latest lol.

Yeah, but this is how it works. We have the Studios Plans thread. You can check there for release dates. My movies are at the end of page 3. Edited by CJohn

The problem CJohn is that people tend to forget that thread exists. It should be stickied.

If there was a mod a mod could re-order that thread to have everyone's posts on Page 1 of that thread it'd be awesome.

In any event, the Advance Schedule won't be up until at least Part 1 is over.

I think the Studio Plans is more used to figure out which actors and directors will be involved that year, it would be pointless to just take for instance a Thanksgiving spot so early. Let's focus on Y6 and when it's done we can move onto 7.

Edited by Alfred Unchained

I think the Studio Plans is more used to figure out which actors and directors will be involved that year, it would be pointless to just take for instance a Thanksgiving spot so early. Let's focus on Y6 and when it's done we can move onto 7.

That's all I can think about. Y7, Y7, Y7. I have 14 movies scheduled that year (not including fillers).

I'm not sure cramming so many movies into Y7 would be a good idea, for a few reasons. First, It's not very considerate of the other players, who also have many films they'd like to release in Y7. Just because you're laying low this year doesn't mean that you have a free pass to dominate the next year. Second, wouldn't you want to spread out your releases a little more? Besides, you might find that you don't have time to finish all of your films.I'm fine with you having a fair number of films for Y7, but I wouldn't go overboard if I were you.

I'm not sure cramming so many movies into Y7 would be a good idea, for a few reasons. First, It's not very considerate of the other players, who also have many films they'd like to release in Y7. Just because you're laying low this year doesn't mean that you have a free pass to dominate the next year. Second, wouldn't you want to spread out your releases a little more? Besides, you might find that you don't have time to finish all of your films.I'm fine with you having a fair number of films for Y7, but I wouldn't go overboard if I were you.

I may seem bombastic, but really I just want to dominate that year.

I don't care who's releasing what, I'm just going to release my movies when Year 7: Part 1 comes and if it's up against big competition, meh.

That's not exactly the attitude you need. If you are up against big competition, your film could flop,