riczhang

70th Golden Globes - Discussion Thread (Winners in 1st Post)

Learning to read Wells helps in learning to read fishnets, and vice versa.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

God No. Atonement was a decent movie, and she was tolerable in her best parts. But, I still hated her for most of it. And she is emotionless, and when she tries to emote it either comes off as fake, or emotionally retarded and deficient. That girl can't smile to save her life, and when she does her face looks worse than Kidman after botox.

She was so "great" in Atonement that I was cheering when her chaarcter croaked which I guess wasn`t the point of the movie.
  • Like 1

Too bad Algren was banned, posters like him, David Brennan and BKB are the perfect diversions for a place like ADF to unleash rage upon while others infiltrate.

ADF would be driven nuts by them because they are single-midedly focused on their thang and everything bounces off them. No "go to crib" could shake their faith.

You need to get your eyes checked. :P She was anything but cute in Bend it Like Beckham.And I started watching The Hour, and it definitely deserved to win tonight.

LOL okay then. Are you starting on season one? I love that show. I just wish British shows would have more episodes. Season 2 finale was the best thing I've seen on tv all year.

That picture is just disgusting and scarring and she looks like she's constipated or something.

But that was actually good acting! Queen of Naboo-boo was supposed to act constipated. So Sabe, her decoy, was constipated too. otherwise eevryone would know it was a decoy.
  • Like 1

LOL okay then. Are you starting on season one? I love that show. I just wish British shows would have more episodes. Season 2 finale was the best thing I've seen on tv all year.

Yeah, I've gotten through 3 episodes. And Ben Wishaw just :wub:

ADF would be driven nuts by them because they are single-midedly focused on their thang and everything bounces off them. No "go to crib" could shake their faith.

Especially because BKB feeds on the hate of Nolanites. Attacks don't just bounce off him, they make him stronger.