Gopher

Your Top 10 of the Decade-So-Far

It gets real sad near the end but giamatti is fantastic in it

It's one of those films that completely blows me away. I'm shocked it didn't get more Oscar talk, especially for Giamatti. He was just brilliant in it.

It's also set almost entirely in Montreal, which is an absolutely gorgeous city, and some of the humour is about hockey (very very small parts) so it kind of plays to my emotions a little too, seeing as I was born in Montreal.

10) Sherlock Holmes: A game of Shadows9) The King's Speech8) Silver Linings Playbook7) Lincoln6) The Dark Knight Rises5) Cloud Atlas4) The Perks of Being a Wallflower3) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 12) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 21) Inception

Edited by ChD
  • Like 2

10) The King's Speech9) Silver Linings Playbook8) Lincoln7) The Dark Knight Rises6) Cloud Atlas5) The Perks of Being a Wallflower4) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 13) Les Miserables2) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 21) Inception