baumer

Monday Numbers ERC

i'm debating with myself whether to watch les miserables online one way or the other, because my theatre isnt showing it, and won't be in any foreseeable future, as on their site they say what films are coming in january and february and no miserables, i see django is coming but no musical! and i'm pissed because 1/i love hugh jackman 2/i'm french it would be unpatriotic not to see this classic whenever you get the chance 3/ i love musicals 4 / i want to see it on the big screen i want my first impressions to stem from that experienceoooh dilemma! before i make any decision i'll go speak to the theatre manager and see if that coming soon line-up is subject to change!

watch online. I guess that close-ups will be bearable on the smaller screen.

my whole being is geared positively to love this movie and i like the actors in it, i can't imagine anything being unbearable!i know the story by heart,have read it ,and seen french version with gerard depardieu &john malkovich at least once a yearso really only the singing is a ? to a degree as i know hugh , anne,mamma mia girl and helena can sing/act don't know about russel crowe though!anyway when i do see it i'll let you know if something managed to annoy me :)i just hate when most people have seen a film and i haven't :angry: