baumer

Monday Numbers ERC

I think with AUJ's good-not-great reception, WB may up the ante for Smaug. They got really lazy with the Hobbit advertising. Nothing they showed was very compelling.

neither was the movie itself. You can`t really up the ante with advertising where there`s nothing in it. And since Smaug is the only good thing about DoS, it`s like Riddles - 20 min of goodness and almost 3 hours of forgettable filler. OK, maybe Hulkchett moment will be memorable in WTF way. Edited by fishnets

Hobbit hate is getting old. Regardless of what the predictions were, it still is going to hit 1B WW and that's nothing to sneeze at.

saying it`s meh is hardly a hate. It isn`t a hateable movie, just a forgettable one. Which, as I said, is the worst case scenario so fanboys prefer that it`s hated.
  • Like 1

saying it`s meh is hardly a hate. It isn`t a hateable movie, just a forgettable one. Which, as I said, is the worst case scenario so fanboys prefer that it`s hated.

Yet you talk about it daily. If it truly is forgettable, wouldn't it make sense for you to stop talking about it and then it can leave peoples' memory.
  • Like 3

1b was really the minimum this was doing. I expected this to top Avengers OS.

I`m so glad you were wrong. TA was sensational.

Yet you talk about it daily. If it truly is forgettable, wouldn't it make sense for you to stop talking about it and then it can leave peoples' memory.

I just believe that if I wish it to underperfom aloud it won`t pass Skyfall.

Yes, I'M JACK NEVADA, I HATED SKYFALL, I LOVED THE HOBBIT AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK

The Hobbit was awesome and I agree... but Skyfall was amazing and you should give a fuck about that :P
  • Like 3

The Hobbit AUJ is amazing, but I'm a huge LOTR and Hobbit fan, so I guess I'm biased, AUJ is everything I expected it to be and more. The slow and supposedly boring opening? I love it and I eat it up like any huge fan would. Pretty much everything that's attacked by the critics or those who don't like it, I love it.And WOM is pretty positive. I'm thinking that DOS will get much more love from the critics, there's a lot of stuff going on in there, and AUJ arguably has the least interesting stuff of the entire book, it pretty much sets off the rest of the adventure. TABA will be the most mature, more LOTR in tone.

Edited by Sheldon Cooper
  • Like 1