CoolioD1

House of Cards (K̶̷e̶̷v̶̷i̶̷n̶̷ ̶̷S̶̷p̶̷a̶̷c̶̷e̶̷y̶̷ Robin Wright)

poor bbq guy ! i admire him and linda's prez chief of staff stance , they left the scene on their own terms , they took defeat with elegance 

4 more episodes to go...

and i also agree the political tug of war between frank and raymond tusk is so much more high-stake than the journalists trying to pin the murder and conspiracy on him , its like watching a chess game yikes 

that said i feel if i had been better at playing chess or got the game , too analytical for me , maybe my life would eb in a better place right now ....

still don't know if they should trust that PR guy he looks slippery like a fish 

and what about rachel i know its a sidedish plot-wise but i thought she had a thing for doug and now she's with the church girl  whuut?

Edited by ladyevenstar22
  • Like 1

i like to think of myself as pretty open-minded but every now and then i see something that makes me blush and realize that open-minded stance is a work in progress...

wtf was that at the end of episode 11 with mitchum , i fear for him it was like watching that scene in "deep blue sea" where the smart sharks tag team to eat their next victim 

i don't think i've ever met two characters as pragmatic and liberal as the underwoods , we talked mostly about frank but his wife damn she's a piece of work in her own right 

poor jackie i wonder which sauce  she'll  survive being eating at a la underwood or a la tusk ?

• Like 1

wow , what a couple last episodes ...

frank's wife "carve your heart out and give it to him in his hand" COLD!!!!! :blink:

nevermind what i said about mitchum , he must be thinking i got the ticket to the right train/destination , if you're a regular joe secret service guy , you gotta wonder at his luck on the fast track 

tusk looks like a fool now , now frank has the upper hand in their relationship  B)

poor doug i really hope his situation isn't permanent :( but if it is , such a shame as he was an integral part of this chess game and deserved the  accolades along with claire underwood , after all he is frank's wingman , failsafe !

that darn rachel chick is his achilles heel

and all frank ever asked him was to carry his load and tie up loose ends , if only he was as cold as frank, just ask zoe!  :ph34r:

this show should be called  house of cards : game of thrones edition :o

maybe its for the best , has frank ever given a 3rd chance? question is who stands to benefit PR guy or remi ?

questions questions for next season ....

Edited by ladyevenstar22
  • Like 1

Finished the season last night. First two episodes and last two episodes were explosive. Middle 8 were good enough but also rather dull. They all pretty much blend together.

I'm surprised Frank has already become president. I didn't expect that this early on. Walker is a total doofus though. I don't understand how he changed his tune on Frank so quickly, all because of a sappy letter. It's really stupid plotting, actually. I was happy when Rachel killed Doug. They really had you thinking she would be the next Zoe. Question, did Season One hint at Frank's sexuality? I vaguely recall something, like it wasn't a total surprise when he and Claire had the three way with the secret service agent. But I can't remember an exact incident from Season One. This has to play out in future seasons, it will be exposed or someone will figure it out.

About sexuality - whole chapter 8, in Franks high school/college was about his old homosexual love.

right right right 

sorry i forgot about that ! 

its not the sex so much as their status in life that made the scene have a burlesque vibe  , the vice president and his wife with the secret agent , all that said with how religious most  republicans are can't see that scene flying if he's not a liberal 

• Like 1

I just finished the second season and it's as brilliant as the first one. The Underwood's are such intelligent, cold and mean monsters but at the same time you can't get your eyes of them. Spacey and Wright were born for those roles.