Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

Get out of here. That's a killer line-up. You might lose BP, because you'll have too many films in the top 5 and split votes. Damn, you might have 3 films in the top 5.

Well let's not overestimate my chances just yet.

I only see Julius Caesar and Blood Currency being serious contenders. Although I'm personally most excited for Chrono Heist.

My main issue with Chrono Heist is exposition. I've folded a lot of the exposition into an early mission in the film which sort of throws the audience (and charater being exposited to) headfirst into the science and plot learning as they go along. It's not ideal, but the alternative is to set up detailed exposition and introductions beforehand which takes time and would slow the first act of the film down to a crawl. Instead it's more of "Hey you're coming with us! Oh and by the way, here's what's going on"

By the way ric, I just sent you the opening pre-title sequence to the film so you have a little sometime to look at now that I am devoting full attention to the film.

Edited by 4815162342

Which one was this again?

The Sac Patriot. The Bat will move to Y8 as well. I have scheduled 9 films for this year already and I'm only in the middle of that book, so won't be able to finish it for Y7.

Move Hollywood to December 15-17, which leaves one precious spot for Thanksgiving for you guys to fill.  

Edited by Alfred Beyond The Pines

I need to start writing Shipbreaker, Tom Sawyer, Sonic, and Star Fox. How long will the Part 1 thread be open for?

Since we're holding the Year 7 festival prior to Part 1, that gives an extra week before Part 1 starts.