Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

Sith didn't dominate the box office, so there's no guarantee that SW will win the year. It should, but would like to see some competition going.

Sith still won the year by a mile although it didn't dominate the years surrounding it like TPM or OT did though true. Yeah it would be fun to see some competition going, but as a SW fan I want to see it do Avatar numbers compared to everything else to satisfy my ego :P

While it's Star Wars, it's also a film that takes place 4000 years before the prequels so there's no direct link to the Episodes beyond the Old Republic and Jedi.

I expect low to mid 300s because of the new-ground. Same with 1.2 and 1.3, though I can expect a little less for them.

It's the Combination films with things epically coming together that I expect the BIG numbers for.

Mid March I'd say or a little later

Hopefully I have my computer back. Since one of my movies I would rather not write on the school computer. I am to sure if the school can read my documents I save under my username.