Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

Wait, I thought you were have Ang Lee direct it... wouldn't it be live-action then?

Yea... He'll direct it. I don't think it's going to be animation 100%100, but rather a lot of CGI like Life of Pi... That's what I'm trying to hit right now.

From CAYOM V1, I have advice for anyone who underestimates The Creator's ability to make animated films: Don't.

I'd rather have a first-time winner rather than an old fave, and even if the film is amazing with passion I'd vote for Journey or Amulet.

I'm sorry but it is way too stupid to start thinking about winning best animated film before even reading anything.

I'm nearly finished The Blue Belt and I'm very happy with it. It's definitely a family film, so I don't except it to have any shot at Oscar glory, but it might be the highest grossing of all. Looking forward to next year's slot, it's exciting everyone having an animated project. Let's hope that it will happen for horror as well.

Edited by Alfred Beyond The Pines

Currently, I have no original animated film planned. Way too much on my slate this year to even consider it; also, as of right now, I have absolutely no ideas for an original animation. I'm shooting for the big awards this year, along with B.O. dominance. :P

Edited by Blankments Into Darkness

I can't write animated very well. I write histories, and dramas best. I want to try to branch out though. 

And, am I doing Actuals for Star Wars? :excited: $200 million OW here we come ;)

• Like 1

I'm nearly finished The Blue Belt and I'm very happy with it. It's definitely a family film, so I don't except it to have any shot at Oscar glory, but it might be the highest grossing of all. Looking forward to next year's slot, it's exciting everyone having an animated project. Let's hope that it will happen for horror as well.

I'm excited to see how it'll turn out, but it will definetly not be the highest grossing when you consider Spark 2 and Amulet.

The reason I'm pumping Amulet up for high box office grosses is because it has a built-in fanbase and is quite a popular graphic novel.

And, am I doing Actuals for Star Wars? :excited: $200 million OW here we come ;)

No, unfortunately. You're going for Y8, and Star Wars is slated for Y9.

However, you do get to actuals for Obliteration, the finale to the Nirvana trilogy...

Two of my top five films I've ever written are animated; Sir Thymes and Shiverin' Gulch. My major Oscar contenders may end up all relating to bizarre cirumstances after the death of a loved one. Dogs was about that, and Three-Month Funeral is definitely about it.

No, unfortunately. You're going for Y8, and Star Wars is slated for Y9.

However, you do get to actuals for Obliteration, the finale to the Nirvana trilogy...

He also gets The Last Six sequel!!!

(Yes, I'm aware Obliteration completely outclasses Last Six in every way, but let me have my moment. :P )

The reason I'm pumping Amulet up for high box office grosses is because it has a built-in fanbase and is quite a popular graphic novel.

No offense, but I've never heard of it. :P Have you come up with a new director? If not, may I suggest Dean DeBlois?