Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

No, unfortunately. You're going for Y8, and Star Wars is slated for Y9.However, you do get to actuals for Obliteration, the finale to the Nirvana trilogy...

Oh, I definitely thought SW was Y8. :lol: Obliteration will more than make up for it :lol:
  • Like 2

Alfred (Year 9) gets Star Wars 1.1, I (Year 10) get Star Wars 1.2, and Hiccup (Year 12) gets Star Wars 1.3 (the films that set the stage).

Then either Blankments (Year 14) or Alpha (Year 15) gets Convergence Part 1, which merges the foundations laid in the three preliminary films into a single narrative arc, and then 2-3 years after that comes the second half of that narrative arc.

I hope I get a Star Wars movie, especially if it's the first HUGE one. My only major post-Y10 films planned are Justice League 2 in Y11 and Last Six 3 in Y12, and these are both dependent on financial success of their previous films. However, I hope RESTART wins Y10 box-office. I've been working on the outline for awhile; the only reason I haven't begun actual writing on it is because the plot ties in with it being Y10 of CAYOM.

Oh, not that anyone cares, but this is the current release schedule for Three-Month Funeral:

December 8: 4 theaters

December 15: 16 theaters

December 22: 421 theaters

December 29: 542 theaters

January 5: 821 theaters

January 12: 2749 theaters

So Star Wars films back to back? Can't wait. :D

More like 18 months apart. First one is May Year 9, second November Year 10. Plus like the Marvel setup films they're wholly separate produtions, sharing only a single character. Third one is May Year 12 and will also share a character or two from the first film, but not the same one who would appear in the second film.

You got to get SW right. Just sayin'. I hope something else huge comes out in Y9 to challenge it. I was gonna do my Chris Nolan sci-fi, but obviously not going to release it the year I', doing actuals.

IS TIMELESS FINALLY COMING OUT???? :D :D :D

• Like 1

I have faith. However if you're telling me that TPM was good I start to worry...

TPM wasn't that bad. I mean I would have completely redone the first two prequels but neither were bad films, just disappointing ones.

But my films take place 4,000 years pre-prequels and I have a solid amount of source material to draw on to craft the stories/characters. The big issue for me is casting, having trouble casting 2 of the 3 main characters the three initial films will introduce. Luckily I have time to fix that issue.

Edited by 4815162342

TPM wasn't that bad. I mean I would have completely redone the first two prequels but neither were bad films, just disappointing ones.

Good SW is in the right hands then. (not because you found the SW1/2 disappointing but because you didn't mindlessly hate them like many do :) )

Can't wait to see SW dominate the box office like it should!

39 Clues is done. Wonder how it'll do, it's my first mid-summer release ever. I'm starting to work on Narnia, need to find the outline I misplaced though. 

Edited by riczhang