The Creator

Welcome

Just letting you guys get comfortable with the new setting. Acsc is the primary host, so it's mostly his game. I'm a secondary host, and will do some write ups and some management, but this is mostly Acsc's schbang. We've discussed some details, and we will make our thoughts public soon. All I know is, this should wind up as one of the most interesting games of the forum.

Current players (still recruiting):

CJohn

Spaghetti

Riczhang

JackO

Alfred

JimShorts

MGS

ChD

Punishment

RichWS

Gopher

Fanboy

DoctorWho

Goffe

Fakhir

Edward

TylerDurden365

Numbers

Totem

CEDAR

Glassfairy

Simionski

Iceroll

claireholt

I'd love to get this over 20. So how will this work? Well to begin with, you will be separated into "game teams". Those primarily from BSG will be on a team, those from BOA will be on a team, and so on. So start thinking about where you'll settle in. For those who play multiple games, we'll even it out to have an equal number on each time.

Edited by acsc1312

I'll mostly be recruiting for the BOA Team. I'm not playing the game, of course (I'm too good for you...), but I will be selecting a Head of the BOA Team. It can't be Acsc either. It will be someone who receives my Special Invitation. Because guys...I'm rooting for the BOA Team to pull out all the stops.

This is kind of what the Final Five games of Season 3 (BOA) were preparing you for.

Predict the 3 day grosses of Beautiful Creatures (2 decimal places)

Give me Safe Haven's 3 day PTA

Live Free or Die Hard opened to 33.37m in 2007. Give me the difference between that and AGDTDH's 3 day gross.

Give me Beautiful Creatures' fri percent share of its 3 day gross (fri/3day)

Horrible Bosses' final domestic gross was 117.54. How far behind will Identity Thief be from that gross?

Predict Side Effects' Sunday PTA

Predict Silver Linings Playbook's domestic gross through Sunday.

Bonus:

Safe Haven's 3 day gross (3 decimal places)

Die Hard's domestic gross through Sunday (3 decimal places)