riczhang

85th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread SADNESS

I've already accepted the fact that great art is always ignored. But, at least I can take solace in the fact that Amour will probably stand the test of time better than most of the other movies this year. I see it being remembered as Haneke's masterpiece, and a must see film in regards to love, marriage, ageing, and European cinema. 

It is great that it got nominated not many foreign  films get nominated. 

I've already accepted the fact that great art is always ignored. But, at least I can take solace in the fact that Amour will probably stand the test of time better than most of the other movies this year. I see it being remembered as Haneke's masterpiece, and a must see film in regards to love, marriage, ageing, and European cinema. 

Sorry, bud, but I have to sig this post

• Like 2

Oh Jesus. I just had a vision:8 months from now, so starts yet another cycle of Lawsbians vs Riczhang. JLaw vs Meryl. It is coming.

Oh God. The combinations for next season are endless. La Streep vs. Botox Girl. La Streep vs. Tuohy. La Streep vs. Nanny. La Streep vs. Lawsbianism. La Streep vs. Senor. La Streep vs. The World. It'll be wonderful. At least she's got Harvey.  

• Like 1

Oh Jesus. I just had a vision:8 months from now, so starts yet another cycle of Lawsbians vs Riczhang. JLaw vs Meryl. It is coming.

Oh god. I hope that doesn't happen. That is a difficult choice. I would have to ask Sophie. 

• Like 1

Posted Image

• Like 2