riczhang

85th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread SADNESS

Doubt that. He was probably going through an unexpected fluffy period, and he'll be back to making movies about psychological torture soon.

Next film he's doing is reportedly base on another episode of his life so I have hope that it can connect on the same level as Amour. Please, Please, Please.....

On a side note, we need to start an intervention for K-Stew. She looked like a crack-head at the Oscars. 

i've had it !!!! :angry:

i try not to say anything but this is too much!

its so easy to take a cheap shot at her....

kristen walked on broken glass and got a deep cut 2 days ago, hence the crutches so she wouldnt apply pressure on it ! sure she could have bowed out of presenting but she chose not to ! 

many actors like jennifer garner and daniel radcliffe showed her more decency about it than some of you have...also she didnt want to take pain medication during the ceremony hence why she seem to be clearly in pain even though she put up a good front!

it could have been more serious than it is, as you may or may not know serena williams also suffered similar accident which caused her to be sideline from tennis for over a year due to operation and complication like a blood clot that nearly killed her!

i believe in not doing to others what you wouldnt want others to do to you ,although i get how the anonymity of the internet allows people to be disinhibited and say things they would never say to other people faces

i get that most members here dislike her and twilight ,that's why i never talk about either on here if i can help myself, and i'm usually good at stearing clear of any comments about her, heck last night i thought about putting fishnets on my ignore list because she was making fun of her but i didnt because in all fairness fishnets is consistently true to character and i just let it slide hers and others

but now i come on this afternoon and i cracked, can't let it pass! it was like the drop that made the vase run over...

Edited by ladyevenstar22

just imagine if it was jennifer lawrence , you all like her a lot, i like her too, how would you feel if people were constantly mocking her in such a derogatory way ....

think i'll stay away from here for the day , i'm too mad right now!

lol okay

How about this angle?

Posted Image

He could get the Kevin Costner's implants treatment or worse the Travolta's fabulous lace wig to keep them flowing at the front, he can afford those. JGL got plenty of time ahead of him before looking like Larry David, though.

Edited by dashrendar44

i've had it !!!! :angry:

i try not to say anything but this is too much!

its so easy to take a cheap shot at her....

kristen walked on broken glass and got a deep cut 2 days ago, hence the crutches so she wouldnt apply pressure on it ! sure she could have bowed out of presenting but she chose not to ! 

many actors like jennifer garner and daniel radcliffe showed her more decency about it than some of you have...also she didnt want to take pain medication during the ceremony hence why she seem to be clearly in pain even though she put up a good front!

it could have been more serious than it is, as you may or may not know serena williams also suffered similar accident which caused her to be sideline from tennis for over a year due to operation and complication like a blood clot that nearly killed her!

i believe in not doing to others what you wouldnt want others to do to you ,although i get how the anonymity of the internet allows people to be disinhibited and say things they would never say to other people faces

i get that most members here dislike her and twilight ,that's why i never talk about either on here if i can help myself, and i'm usually good at stearing clear of any comments about her, heck last night i thought about putting fishnets on my ignore list because she was making fun of her but i didnt because in all fairness fishnets is consistently true to character and i just let it slide hers and others

but now i come on this afternoon and i cracked, can't let it pass! it was like the drop that made the vase run over...

I wasn't trying to take a cheap shot at her but was seriously worried.

I just have to ask something. Am I the only one who thinks Quevenzhene is really childish, even for her age? I have a 9 year old cousin and she's so much more mature. Sure, Q's cute and everything, but her mannerisms and especially her acceptance speech at the critics awards are just a bit childish for my taste. *runs for cover*

• Like 1

I just have to ask something. Am I the only one who thinks Quevenzhene is really childish, even for her age? I have a 9 year old cousin and she's so much more mature. Sure, Q's cute and everything, but her mannerisms and especially her acceptance speech at the critics awards are just a bit childish for my taste. *runs for cover*

How dare you

• Like 2

SHES A CHILD!
  • Like 1