I didn't realize critics were gods who do no wrong. They got Brave wrong by a mile. It was an incredible film that was better than THG. And I'm a huge HG fans. Saw it at midnight and 2 more times after that. So I don't have this biased view of things unlike you.

If you're going to speak things as if they're fact like THG kicks its ass in quality, then at least bother to watch the other movie. Otherwise you sound like a delusional fangirl. Stop being BKB.

Fishnets is very protective of her favorites who she showers with adoration and puppies and completely contemptuous of her enemies who she bludgeons with AIDS-infected syringes in a back alley.

It's like Highlander, for Fishnets there can only be one.

She's gonna have problem next year. Thor 2 vs CF.

fishnets, who are you gonna root for Katniss or your man Hiddelsworth.

I didn't realize critics were gods who do no wrong. They got Brave wrong by a mile. It was an incredible film that was better than THG. And I'm a huge HG fans. Saw it at midnight and 2 more times after that. So I don't have this biased view of things unlike you.

If you're going to speak things as if they're fact like THG kicks its ass in quality, then at least bother to watch the other movie. Otherwise you sound like a delusional fangirl. Stop being BKB.

I`m not gonna contribute to Brave boxoffice. I`ll see it on cable and I might even like it but I stand true to my THG fangirlism and I`m not gonna support Brave in any way. Because I`m smarter than BKB. He supports boxoffice of movies he wants to fail. I don`t.

Katniss cause it has better shot to stomp on Shriekapoo than Hiddlesworth. I never lose sight of my priorities. I`m like Roland Deschain of Boxoffice.com Forums. Shriekapoo destruction is my Dark Tower quest and everything else takes the back seat.

As long as Thor 2 increases from Thor and CF doesn't drop below 378m domestic, she wins. It's not that hard an obstacle to overcome.

As long as Thor 2 increases from Thor and CF doesn't drop below 378m domestic, she wins. It's not that hard an obstacle to overcome.

True but what if both finish under ROTK. She wouldn't be happy about that. ;)

Edited by druv10

I worry catching fire comes in under DH2. God I hope it doesn't. I would LOVE for this franchise to have all of its film beat DH2. That would be so incredible!

What are the chances it does that?

Noctis would cry tears of blood if that happened. He's already AWOL on suicide watch because of how badly Avengers curbstomped his baby.

Edited by 4815162342

True but what if both finish under ROTK. She wouldn't be happy about that. ;)

Shriekapoo has already fallen under some milestones so I`m happy. Further fall is a gravy train and will continue with all the TAs TFs and other sequels in works.

According to the suspension thread: Being rude to staff, posting inappropriate images, and general dickery. His suspension ends today.

Anyways, I'll see Brave eventually (DVD most likely) but it looks promising enough.

In terms of quality, THG kicks its ass. CS was higher for THG A+ vs Brave`s A and stop pretending that critcs don`t matter now that they didn`t shit roses all over Brave. THG has higher score by a mile. Deal with it.

It doesn't kick its ass, and it's kind of silly not to see Brave because there can only be one archery girl this year. Your $12 will make zero difference.