With all the problems this film faced during production, having an end product which is good but not exceptional is an achievement. The director of this one is a first timer. People are expecting TOO much. Have those expectations again for A GOOD DINOSAUR, the MIND thing movie and the holiday for the dead-themed movie.

Dreamworks has How To Train Your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar. How do they not have sequels they can bank on?

Of course they have sequels but it's not every year they'll release them right? They need new ones. Will there be a third KFP? I don't know.

Of course they have sequels but it's not every year they'll release them right? They need new ones. Will there be a third KFP? I don't know.

Well KFP 2 grossed $665m so of course there will be a sequel. DW and Pixar have the same number of active franchises at the moment. Pixar has Toy Story, Cars (though Cars 3 is never going to happen) and Monster Inc. While DW has Madagascar, HTTYD and KFP. .

My friends I've seen Delgo

If I were to rank the computer animated films

Most of Pixar's films, How to Train Your Dragon, Kung Fu Pandas, Tangled

Shrek

Shrek 2

Meet the Robinsons

Some blue sky animation

Cars 2

Bolt

Shrek Forever After

Shrek the Third

Delgo

You know loonies are getting mad when they start to beat on the old dead horse called DWA. I don't know how much more that carcase can take? :)

BTW, I thought sequels were frowned upon by loons but now somehow not having any is a negative. :huh: Geez, you guys, change the rules faster than we draw breath.