Matt and Trey's philosophy has always been that everything needs to be made fun of. If something upsets you....just switch off the episode.

The first series of jokes was just very awkward. By the time they got to the 3rd and 4th set by the end of the episode it was working better.

Actually renewed for 3 more, it was already going to 17. Can't believe the show continues to go on and on!

i think he meant its been renewed for 5 more seasons from now after season 15 whih is the cast there renewed for 5 more years til season 20 Edited by Smallville944

I found the second half of this season kind of rocky at first. It seemed the season had been going really well and then that bombshell episode "You're Getting Older" really shocked me (in a good and also enlightening way), but after that it kind of got dropped and the next few episodes were a bit of a downhill tumble. Hopefully the show picks up more steam next season, but I still like it regardless.