"Do you want this milk pasteurized?""No, just up to my boobs."-funniest line of the episode for me. Most of it was pretty good, did get a little tired of the constant cutting back to the insecurity people and the bane stuff didn't really have anything to do with anything except trying to be current. Some of the lines done in the Bane voice were pretty funny though.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

I loved their riff on Dr. Seuss' style in tonight's episode.I was certain they would be able to cram in a reference to Disney buying Lucasfilm in tonight's episode, given how they based an episode in Fall 2008 on Lucas and Spielberg literally raping Indiana Jones.

I loved their riff on Dr. Seuss' style in tonight's episode.I was certain they would be able to cram in a reference to Disney buying Lucasfilm in tonight's episode, given how they based an episode in Fall 2008 on Lucas and Spielberg literally raping Indiana Jones.

I am guessing next week episode will be based on this news. After the dark Knight Rises was announced they did a whole superhero episode again.