Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

The conundrum is that

Both "You are No Son of Mine" and "The Children" seem like End Credit tracks. "The Children" starts off with a choral rendition of "King in the North" before seguing into a choral rendition of the main theme.

The conundrum is that

Both "You are No Son of Mine" and "The Children" seem like End Credit tracks. "The Children" starts off with a choral rendition of "King in the North" before seguing into a choral rendition of the main theme.

So from Ls to the chldren or vice versa either way this episode will be fantastic

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/06/10/sunday-cable-ratings-game-of-thrones-wins-night-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-devious-maids-veep-turn-more/271830/

Damn! the NBA finals really screwed GOT´s ratings.

And "Watchers on the wall" is an incredibly underrated episode, I watched it 3 times already and I still dont get tired of it, the action, acting, the special effects, It was all very well made I dont understand the hate for it.

• Like 2

The conundrum is that

Aha... sounds like...

there may be a false ending after the privy. Like a fade to black then maybe it'll fade in with the LS stuff, thus the rendition of KitN.

Perhaps, right now I can see three different picks to end the season

Tyrion killing Tywin, then going to join Varys who takes him to a boat to the sea

or

The Lady Stoneheart reveal

or

Bran meets Bloodraven, is shown an important vision that blows our minds, cue credits

My Unsullied prediction for the season finale:

I don't think Tyrion is going to die. I think either Jaime or Ellaria is going to smuggle him onto Myrcella's ship bound for Dorne. Possibly Ellaria, because she will hold Tywin and Cersei responsible for Oberyn's death and will want Tyrion's help in avenging him. Tyrion will agree to it because 1) He wants to live, and 2) Oberyn helped him (or at least tried) and a Lannister always pays his debts.