Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

The main problem I have with books 4 and 5 (Witch I am reading at the same time through the Boiled Leather guide) is that there is way too many new characters and way too many storyline that sometimes leads you to nowhere. Too much time describing the food or the landscape and too little time actually having a real scene, sometimes there is chapters where absolutely nothing happens until the very last paragraph where something interesting happens and then it ends, its way too frustrating.

I for one support all the changes D&D has made so far with the show because they are doing what Martin should have done with his book a long time ago: CUT TO THE FRICKING CHASE!!!

7 season (and hopefully a movie finale) is the best way to go.

Edited by Boxx93
  • Like 2

It went up a little bit. Hopefully ratings will spike next sunday for being the first non leaked episode.

GAME OF THRONES           HBOM                9:03 PM               6.815               3.6

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/05/05/sunday-cable-ratings-game-of-thrones-tops-night-real-housewives-of-atlanta-silicon-valley-more/399327/

Edited by Boxx93

Yeah, the #1 fan theory is pretty much confirmed at this point. I don't see how it's possible for it not to be true.

What's your theory, Cedar? Put it in spoilers then let us know if you want us to tell you if you're right or not.

Yeah, the #1 fan theory is pretty much confirmed at this point. I don't see how it's possible for it not to be true.

What's your theory, Cedar? Put it in spoilers then let us know if you want us to tell you if you're right or not.

raegar abducted lyanna and started the war. During the time it took to rescue lyanna there was more than enough time for her to get knocked up by raegar and conceive a child. I believe raegar is Jon snow's dad and lyanna is his mother! Ned would obviously take the child seeing as both his real parents are dead and the child is his nephew.

That's what I think anyway. I don't want you to tell me if I'm right or wrong because I'm still reading the books, but you can tell me if its a good theory or not.

raegar abducted lyanna and started the war. During the time it took to rescue lyanna there was more than enough time for her to get knocked up by raegar and conceive a child. I believe raegar is Jon snow's dad and lyanna is his mother! Ned would obviously take the child seeing as both his real parents are dead and the child is his nephew.

That's what I think anyway. I don't want you to tell me if I'm right or wrong because I'm still reading the books, but you can tell me if its a good theory or not.

That's about 95% similar to the main fan theory for the novels.