Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

To even mention them is setting them up for the future or they would just say sell swords the golden company will appear in some form sometime in the show we just don't know how big or when

Considering how they changed the Stormcrows to the Second Sons and then dumped the Stormcrows into Stannis' army just because, I sincerely doubt that any form of the Golden Company that may appear in the show will have even remotely the same context or character as the book version.

That's never been confirmed, just part of the story Old Nan told Bran as a little kid. That piece of the book can easily be read as her just having fun trying to scare a little kid going to bed. It also can be a true fragment of myth.

But it is by no means established fact.

Old nan stories have been pretty accurate to this point and it would certainly make sense. Numbers will you keep watching if the next book doesn't come out before next season?

Some random speculation that may come to fruition 

On Dorne, there's alot of speculation that Trystane is going to be filling in the role of fAegon in the show, which would make sense for streamlining purposes but the actor is super young for that role. Thoughts?

Some random speculation that may come to fruition 

On Dorne, there's alot of speculation that Trystane is going to be filling in the role of fAegon in the show, which would make sense for streamlining purposes but the actor is super young for that role. Thoughts?

Yeah that's been a theory that has been floating around for some months. It would be entirely beyond left field since there is zero foreshadowing for it in the show whereas the books actually laid a decent amount of it in hindsight, plus it would only further serve to screw up entirely the Martell dynamics.

Plus (F)Aegon without Jon Con, Sir Duck, the Half-Maester, etc would be a shame, especially since the book incarnation has a lot of interesting possibilities ahead for his path whereas the show theory would be a lot more simple and rote

Edited by Numbers of Westeros

I love the attention the Nights King gave to Jon in particular

Make sense since the NK is a Stark, thus they're related. Besides, it's now obvious that Jon Snow is Azor Azhai.

many things have been said about jon , whether true or not who knows but none truer than this stark truth "jon snow you know nothing" 

bless his northerner heart though ....

can  i get a hell yeah for wanting to smack sam for basically turning the kid into darth vador and brutus , maybe getting laid wasnt such a smart move ! 

damn those last 20 mn were spicy hot or should i say icy hot lollllll

White walker dude was like "run jon run"  while whistling " i'll be walking down the kingsroad soon enough "

someone needs  to make a meme with run crows run ! 

dunno if some of you watch outlander but the rape scene in that makes sansa's feel like it wasnt that bad depiction wise to be sure! i'm feeling sick to my stomach after watching it ....

these past two weeks i've found myself watching both shows back to back in wrong order it seems but that was outlander season finale and GoT still has 2 episodes to go !

i also finished suits season 4 today ! yeah i know not exact thread to be blabbing but i had a good tv day !

Black Jack Randall

Isn't he portrayed by Edmure Tully?

I wonder what is going to happen to Freys story in series.

dunno if some of you watch outlander but the rape scene in that makes sansa's feel like it wasnt that bad depiction wise to be sure! i'm feeling sick to my stomach after watching it ....

Have you heard about movie Irréversible by Gaspar Noe?

• Like 1

Young griff might exist but without jon con the golden company and arianne his story is less completing 

All of these characters and subplots have yet to show they have a real bearing on the main proceedings and so far are just making the books more unwieldy and unnecessarily overstuffed. The show is doing a good job in shaking off the excess fat.

Isn't he portrayed by Edmure Tully?

I wonder what is going to happen to Freys story in series.

Have you heard about movie Irréversible by Gaspar Noe?

funny you should mention it i was thinking about it right now trying to remember when last i felt that sick , that queasy sensation like you've seen something you can't unsee !

when i was in england i heard some fellow french assistants talking about it and that it was that movie journalists walked out of in disgust at cannes welllll you know me curiosity killed the cat , a movie with that reaction and french is it possible? hmmm i went to blockbuster and rented it , took me the week after to get over it (i felt like i had an indigestion like how upset your tummy feels after a hangover or seasick) and i copiously read a few romance novels that week to get extra intake of happy feels !!!!!

outlander was same torture on scene and torture for us viewers watching a beloved character be broken like that , i couldn't even enjoy the happy news at the end of the episode , that's going to leave scars on us both ! such a manly man ! sam heughan is delish i commend him for doing those scenes and frey/brutus guy too i hate him with the breath of all 3 of daenerys dragons so he did his job i guess!

Probably for season 6.

For sure, but just wondering what it will be, and how it will be portrayed in series (probably off-screen, cause we don't have anyone of main chracters in that area).

funny you should mention it i was thinking about it right now trying to remember when last i felt that sick , that queasy sensation like you've seen something you can't unsee !

This movie simply spoiled me that much, that I can watch scenes like Sansa/Ramsay without disgust.  :ph34r:

All of these characters and subplots have yet to show they have a real bearing on the main proceedings and so far are just making the books more unwieldy and unnecessarily overstuffed. The show is doing a good job in shaking off the excess fat.

What are the main proceedings how do you define it when you don't know which characters will be important in the end

Considering the series is building toward

A second Dance of the Dragons, most likely a three-way war between Dany, (F)Aegon, and Euron, as the final stage of the human v. human conflict before the Others come rolling south, and the show has yet to introduce the latter two characters OR Valyrian lore like the dragonbinder horn, the show isn't shaking off excess so much as just tearing off whole pieces of clothing for simplicity's sake.

Casting news for Season 6 indicates we will be getting Euron finally, but it's late in the game for them to suddenly bring him in and give him anything beyond a Cliff Notes version of what the Ironborn are up to.