DAR

How many of Disney animated films have you seen?

With Wreck it Ralph, I will have seen all the films in the Disney animated canon, even including the obscure 1940's films like Make Mine Music.So how many have seen?

Edited by DAR

43/52 apparently. The ones I haven't seen are The Princess and the Frog, Meet The Robinsons, Fantasia 2000, Ichabod and Toad, Melody Time, Fun And Fancy Free, Make Mine Music, The Three Caballeros, Saludos Amigos. A lot of them I saw when I was very young so I don't remember them well.

I love Ichabod and Mr Toad. And Fun and Fancy Free is worth it for the Mickey, Donald and Goofy and the Beanstalk segment. Make Mine Music, Melody Time, Three Caballeros, Saludos Amigos aren't what you would call particularly good, but they have some entertaining moments

I love Ichabod and Mr Toad. And Fun and Fancy Free is worth it for the Mickey, Donald and Goofy and the Beanstalk segment. Make Mine Music, Melody Time, Three Caballeros, Saludos Amigos aren't what you would call particularly good, but they have some entertaining moments

The Three Caballeros has its moments for sure. A bit underrated among the 1940s films.

Anyway, I've seen all 52 features.

Would be great if it were possible to make a poll with every film and the chance to choose as many as possible if needed. :)

It looks like I have seen 28 out of 52 with the 24 unseen mostly coming in three gaps of the timeline:

6-11 (Saludos Amigos - Ichabod and Toad) - what is up with these films? IS disney ashamed of them or something? It seems odd that in my childhood I saw all of the 24 films made before I was born (1983) except for this straight run of 6.

NEver saw 25 or 26 (Black Cauldron or Mouse detective) - Although I may have seen it as Basil sounds familiar to me.

Then I never saw any from 33-49 (Pocahontas to Princess and Frog) except for Hercules and Tarzan which basically coincides with A: Me hitting my teens and B: Disney starting to produce crap (or so I assumed).

I have recently seen Tangled and Wreck it Ralph and they are both awesome so I can see me returning to Disney for their next releases until the quality drops again.

Would be great if it were possible to make a poll with every film and the chance to choose as many as possible if needed. :) It looks like I have seen 28 out of 52 with the 24 unseen mostly coming in three gaps of the timeline: 6-11 (Saludos Amigos - Ichabod and Toad) - what is up with these films? IS disney ashamed of them or something? It seems odd that in my childhood I saw all of the 24 films made before I was born (1983) except for this straight run of 6. NEver saw 25 or 26 (Black Cauldron or Mouse detective) - Although I may have seen it as Basil sounds familiar to me. Then I never saw any from 33-49 (Pocahontas to Princess and Frog) except for Hercules and Tarzan which basically coincides with A: Me hitting my teens and B: Disney starting to produce crap (or so I assumed). I have recently seen Tangled and Wreck it Ralph and they are both awesome so I can see me returning to Disney for their next releases until the quality drops again.

Regarding Saludos Amigos and such, those films aren't going to make money because they didn't make money back in their original release. So that's why they're rarely talked about

With Wreck it Ralph, I will have seen all the films in the Disney animated canon, even including the obscure 1940's films like Make Mine Music.So how many have seen?

Same here. I have seen all of them.

I think Hunchback doesn't get a fair shake as one of the films from the 90's renaissance because it came after Pocahontas a film that isn't very good. But it's a great film

Didnt like the Hunchback disney flick at all myself :(.

Some of my favorites

Are Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and The Beast, Pinocchio, Jungle Book,  The Lil Mermaid , Peterpan, Fantasia I

Fox and the Hound , RObin Hood., The Black Cauldron

I have seen 36/52 and the last 9 in a row without skipping. I will watch the rest one by one whenever I have free time, starting with Fantasia.

Those are the ones I haven't seen yet (in order of release date):

3. Fantasia

6. Saludos Amigos

7. The Three Caballeros

8. Make Mine Music

9. Fun and Fancy Time

10. Melody Time

11. The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

23.The Rescuers

24. The Fox and the Hound

25. The Black Cauldron

26. The Great Mouse Detective

27. Oliver and Company

29. The Rescuers Down Under

38. Fantasia 2000

41. Atlantis: the Lost Empire

43. Treasure Planet

Edited by lolifofo

I've seen all of them excluding Saludos Amigos, The Three Caballeros (maybe I did I just can't remember), Make Music Mine, and The Princess and the Frog (all the way through at least).

Edit: I do remember seeing Three Caballeros as a kid, and I probably saw Make Music Mine and Saludos Amigos as well.

The only way I really have yet to really see all the way through, is the Princess and the Frog.

Edited by Fancyarcher