The Dark Alfred

CAYOM Festival - Year 7 - Three-Month Funeral triumphs

Us panelists have received the following films:

The Academy (IC)

Blank (OOC)

Curious Incident of the Dog in Night-time (IC)

Journey (IC)

Spark 2 (OOC)

Three-Month Funeral (IC)

Tom Sawyer (IC)

Please get any remaining submissions PMed to us three by tonight, no fixed time, just generally. The panel will then decide upon a schedule and announce it tomorrow at some point.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

All I know is, Tom Sawyer ain't winning anything :lol:

Starting to think the same for Journey... I think you just have to play the game to see the beauty of it and connect with the character.

By the way Alpha, I apologize for my rudeness in the PM... I was pissed right then and I saw what you said...

Edited by ChFloppit

Alpha are you still planning on Amulet? Or did Tom Sawyer replace that?

Tom Sawyer replaced Amulet for the festival, since I managed to finish Tom Sawyer, but yeah I am still releasing Amulet.

Starting to think the same for Journey... I think you just have to play the game to see the beauty of it and connect with the character.

By the way Alpha, I apologize for my rudeness in the PM... I was pissed right then and I saw what you said...

It's okay, I shouldn't be so bombastic about my releases. I just like to think they have potential.

My foreign film is going to be up there with Killer Computer in disturbingness. I'm literally just writing it so we can have a foreign film category this year and also so I can write a disturbing movie for once. :P

When will the reviews for the movies start, and what will be the time between two different movie reviews...? 

I mean, how long will the festival be.

We'll probably announce a schedule tonight or tomorrow, and we'll probably gonna start reviewing tomorrow or Tuesday. 

• Like 1

When will the reviews for the movies start, and what will be the time between two different movie reviews...? 

I mean, how long will the festival be.

The actual festival with reviews will likely go Tuesday to Friday, with the Panel's selections going to the jury that night. Our expectation is that the jury will present its selection (winner) Sunday.

The Panel will announce either tonight or sometime tomorrow the general schedule of when films will be reviewed, such as what film is the Opening and what is the Closing.

Edited by 4815162342