Vanilla

Early Friday Numbers. Croods-11, Olympus-10, Spring.Admission-2.5

25M is solid for Olympus but with 70-80M production budget they still need 100M from other markets.

Budget is 70 mill and it should do 27-29 for the weekend.It will be fine financially

I dunno man, I often agree with their reviews but I'm not sure this time. Co Host for example came off just being disappointed because nobody got naked. He's pretty juvenile, but dont get me started on Brian Salisbury..

Those guys are entertaining but I don't know why anyone would take them seriously as actual critics. 

I dunno man, I often agree with their reviews but I'm not sure this time. Co Host for example came off just being disappointed because nobody got naked. He's pretty juvenile, but dont get me started on Brian Salisbury..

I'm sure many juvenile men will be incredibly disappointed there's no Selena Gomez boob and/or full frontal.

• Like 1

btw, has anyone ever forgotten how to spell a really easy word they've known how to spell like their whole life? I honestly just blanked on how to spell "seriously" for a couple moments when writing that previous post....

• Like 1

So OHF stayed above 10, nice. Croods dropped, but really IMP thos weekend is too important, is how it plays throughout easter, but 40-43 is still good. Good for Oz also, and SB seems to be getting its tires slashed by the GA so that next weekend drop will one to look for.

I was so fucking angry last year when Leon seemingly was going for the Worst Critic Ever title, giving bad reviews to all kinds of great movies  :lol:

Yeah, Spill.com of course is more entertainment than legitimate critical analysis but I often like the same movies they do

I was so fucking angry last year when Leon seemingly was going for the Worst Critic Ever title, giving bad reviews to all kinds of great movies  :lol:

Yeah, Spill.com of course is more entertainment than legitimate critical analysis but I often like the same movies they do

me too. i love spill.  if they hate soemthing. Im like oh man gotta keep my eye open

• Like 1

Couple of cold ones =p

Lets Do This is one of the highlights of my week. I'm kinda bummed that Billy left the show, but I'm also excited that he and Korey are getting a new show of their own. Billy is just out of control  :lol:

• Like 2

btw, has anyone ever forgotten how to spell a really easy word they've known how to spell like their whole life? I honestly just blanked on how to spell "seriously" for a couple moments when writing that previous post....

I still can't spell "nessessary" :(

• Like 1

Is Spring Breakers worth seeing in theater?

It's a comedy, a low brow one at that. 

It's a renter.

That's not a judgement on it's quality. Comedies are renters. No great f/x, action scenes, cinematography etc, as a rule you shouldn't spend = money on a comedy. 

People seem to, which baffles me cause you don't lose any entertainment value on DVD. 

Edited by Captain Craig
  • Like 1

Comedies are renters. No great f/x, action scenes, cinematography etc, as a rule you shouldn't spend = money on a comedy. 

People seem to, which baffles me cause you don't lose any entertainment value on DVD. 

What?

• Like 1

^^^

What don't you understand?

I don't walk onto a car lot and all 4-door sedans are the same? Honda or BMW, geez if they are all $10K I'll take the BMW

I don't walk into the store and all jeans are the same price? Wrangler, Levi or Tommy, they aren't all $25

I could go on, but do you get the point.

I realize they will never restructure the price point at the box office but it's screwed up.

I'd see more movies, like comedies and horror films, in theater if some differentiation of pricing were to occur. 

Edit: And of course I already see alot so....

Edited by Captain Craig