Vanilla

Early Friday Numbers. Croods-11, Olympus-10, Spring.Admission-2.5

On par with How to Train Your Dragon. If it get s very healthy Saturday number and light Sunday fall with a 12M+ number it could reach a fantastic 50M opening. 150M would definitely go down. 

Edited by Hiccup

On par with How to Train Your Dragon. If it get s very healthy Saturday number and light Sunday fall with a 12M+ number it could reach a fantastic 50M opening. 150M would definitely go down. 

50M?

So you are asking for an 80% jump tomorrow followed by a 15% drop.

A very nice start for Olympus. LOL just heard a radio spot calling it the first summer action movie. Damn summer started really early this year. I'll probably catch it tomorrow night.Oz hold at 25+ would be great! A sub 40% drop would be some good news.And Croods, I think DWA just got some breathing room. Not much but just a sigh of relief.

exactly I dont see the big deal. then i again i dont know the budget

Anything over 40 is good not every animated film can be the lorax.

I feel that THE LORAX is kinda disappointing. With that $70 mill opening, I was expecting it to do 4X multiplier to close around $270-280 million.

• Like 1

I feel that THE LORAX is kinda disappointing. With that $70 mill opening, I was expecting it to do 4X multiplier to close around $270-280 million.

It should have done 240-250M at least

• Like 1

The Croods did about as well as it could have. A $150m finish will easily happen, but it won't be enough to recover from Rise Of The Guardians.

Olympus Has Fallen did a great job. Looks like FilmDistrict finally got its sh!t together!