Plain Old Tele

Olympus Has Fallen (2013)

Olympus Has Fallen (2013)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Thats one of the dumbest things ive ever read from u gopher. If u really think the action is lame then just stick to films made for inder a miklion dollars. You obviously hate movies.

Come on baumer. Thats just a shitty thing to say. Its not like you have the greatest taste in movies either, you know

My taste in film is awesome...because its my taste. It baffles me that someone watch this and think it wasnt good. The Whitehouse takedown was worth the price of admission.

I wear baumer's criticisms like a badge of honor. To him, agree on a movie and you've seen the light. Disagree on a movie and you're a soulless monster. But I'll hunt him. Because he's the hero the box office forums deserve, but not the one it needs right now. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a Canadian Guardian. A watchful moderator. A dark baumer. 

• Like 4

I wear baumer's criticisms like a badge of honor. To him, agree on a movie and you've seen the light. Disagree on a movie and you're a soulless monster. But I'll hunt him. Because he's the hero the box office forums deserve, but not the one it needs right now. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a Canadian Guardian. A watchful moderator. A dark baumer.

Touche. :)

My taste in film is awesome...because its my taste. It baffles me that someone watch this and think it wasnt good. The Whitehouse takedown was worth the price of admission.

White House Down blows this out the water.  I hated this movie, but i'm glad you enjoyed it. Film is subjective. 

Hey, Die Hard 5! Stop playing with your own feces and take a look at this movie. See? This is how you're supposed to do it! 

I really, really enjoyed Olympus Has Fallen. I found it to be enormously fun. Its well-made, exciting and I was never bored during its two hour length. The movie is about as braindead and cliche as it gets, but you cant judge a movie like this like you judge something cultured or civilized like Amour for example. With a movie like this the only thing that matters is whether you were entertained, and on that department Olympus delivers. 

4/5

• Like 1