CAYOM Year 7 Discussion

It doesn't matter. Spark 2 is bound to be a universally appealing movie, so it'll have a domino effect and cause Life After Death to debut below expectations.

So a PG animated family/kids movie will hurt an adult driven PG-13 religious thriller. I think not. 

Life After Death has its genre on its side. People will be tired of animated/action/sci-fi/fantasy films already or they will have already planned which ones they will see in the future. A summer religious thriller will definitely get the attention of adults and older folk. It has zero competition for its genre. That is a huge huge plus!!

Edited by Hiccup

The legs weren't exactly tremendous. A 4x multiplier is good, but it's hardly mind blowing. It made a huge amount of money overseas, though, so that kind of canceled out the domestic dissapointment.

I was trying to stay realistic

Alpha put a cast on We Are Champions and make it good. I love sports films so it could easily enter my Top 25 even 15 and maybe 10

Honestly I have 3 other films to finish, and I don't think I'll have enough time to make it a complete film.

Maybe I try a small 1,000 summary, but for now I have no time.