CAYOM Year 7 Discussion

This is this year? :o Excited!

Probably next, but possibly this. Will focus on Bosnian Crisis, and the period of 28 June - 4 August 1914. A little bit of creative liscence will be taken though. Just a little though, hopefully small enough that most people don't realise where it is.

Probably next, but possibly this. Will focus on Bosnian Crisis, and the period of 28 June - 4 August 1914. A little bit of creative liscence will be taken though. Just a little though, hopefully small enough that most people don't realise where it is.

Sounds good. Looking forward to it! ;)

Anyways, I'm beginning to read Year 7 films for reviews.

December 22-25 (Christmas Weekend)Wednesday, December 20: Lost Planet (Sci-Fi Adventure)Thursday, December 21: Wonderstruck (Drama)White Death (War Drama)The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer (2345 Theaters)

Le Plasir, Faux (212 Theaters)The Three-Month Funeral (421 Theaters)Monday, December 25: The Once And Future King: The Queen Of Air and Darkness (3927 Theaters) (Page 2)Monday, December 25: FarmVille (Family Comedy)Monday, December 25: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime (3255 Theaters)

Oh

My

Fucking

God

• Like 4

I don't even know what to say to it. But at least some of these are expansions, and others will probably only be opening in limited.  

December 22-25 (Christmas Weekend)

Wednesday, December 20: Lost Planet (Sci-Fi Adventure)
Thursday, December 21: Wonderstruck (Drama) [i think this will open limited]
White Death (War Drama) [Foreign Language, so probably limited]
The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer (2345 Theaters) [should probably have gone wide the weekend before]

Le Plasir, Faux (212 Theaters) [Limited expansion, should be alright]
The Three-Month Funeral (421 Theaters) [Limited expansion, should be alright]
Monday, December 25: The Once And Future King: The Queen Of Air and Darkness (3927 Theaters) (Page 2)
Monday, December 25: FarmVille (Family Comedy)
Monday, December 25: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime (3255 Theaters) [Was fairly wide last weekend already, so I guess it won't be hurt too badly] 

I think that in the end there's about 4 films really competing for the weekend. 2 of them probably need to change their expansion schedule/reschedule a date. 

As my review for the Festival said, Tom Sawyer really really really needs to change its theater release format (it starts in 4 theaters on 11/3 and doesn't go wide until 12/15 and nationwide until 12/22).

Edited by 4815162342

Crap. I was excited for Digimon and Godzilla :(

Some of my movies may still happen, but at this point no more than two or three. If they do happen, I will chose new release dates.

Some of my movies may still happen, but at this point no more than two or three. If they do happen, I will chose new release dates.

Just keep the dates of the movies, and the movies you do finish keep their dates.

There's no point in taking a movie off the schedule, and then putting it back on.