CAYOM Year 7 Discussion

So Blank, about that scene in The Once and Future King: The Queen of Air and Darkness where Tilda Swinton seduces and has sex with Freddie Highmore, who is her half-brother in the film... :tmi:  :pcwhack:  :ban:

Except Morgause has the same mother as Arthur, meaning that unless Igraine was like 60 when she popped out Arthur it doesn't work. Morgause is someone in her twenties, not 53 like Swinton.

My issue is with the casting, not the plot event (which is critical for King Arthur yes).

... Drat. I was just trying to find a good actress (although when I read the book, I honestly saw Morgause as someone much older than Arthur, considering she has five kids.) Probably should've gone with Howard, Theron, or, dare I say it, Blunt....

So about this whole thing... does anyone mind if I change the casting on Morgause? This was a really stupid mistake and Part 1 isn't officially closed, so...

In case you guys are curious, here's what I'm taking:

Calculus BC

Macroeconomics

Microeconomics

Physics C - Mechanics

Statistics

You could always do actuals while doing the math for your tests

• Like 1