CAYOM Year 7 Discussion

Speaking of which, I have a sinking fear that Extrasensory and The Rich & Famous are going to split votes and not be nominated. That happened to some extent last year with Cyber and Best Friends.

It only happened last year when both Cyber and Best Friends were equally good considering reviews, considering how Extrasensory is getting more polarizing reviews. Rich & Famous will get the glory. 

I don't necessarily think that Extrasensory will be that polarising. Everyone's liked it except for me. Granted I have it quite a blistering review. (and I'm kinda surprised by the Rich and Fmaous reviews. I expected them to be better)

Only Riczhang gave it the cold shoulder. You and Hiccup loved it, while Numbers really liked it too. It has an outside chance, depending on what Blank and Alfred think.Also, Numbers was the only other person to review TRaF so far.

Edited by Spaghetti

So Blank, about that scene in The Once and Future King: The Queen of Air and Darkness where Tilda Swinton seduces and has sex with Freddie Highmore, who is her half-brother in the film... :tmi:  :pcwhack:  :ban:

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

So Blank, about that scene in The Once and Future King: The Queen of Air and Darkness where Tilda Swinton seduces and has sex with Freddie Highmore, who is her half-brother in the film... :tmi:  :pcwhack:  :ban:

Wait, what? Gross.  :puke:

• Like 1

Doing a straight-forward adaptation of classic works is the way I roll. :P Can't really have the story of King Arthur without it. ;)

Except Morgause has the same mother as Arthur, meaning that unless Igraine was like 60 when she popped out Arthur it doesn't work. Morgause is someone in her twenties, not 53 like Swinton.

My issue is with the casting, not the plot event (which is critical for King Arthur yes).

Edited by 4815162342

Except Morgause has the same mother as Arthur, meaning that unless Igraine was like 60 when she popped out Arthur it doesn't work. Morgause is someone in her twenties, not 53 like Swinton.

My issue is with the casting, not the plot event (which is critical for King Arthur yes).

... Drat. I was just trying to find a good actress (although when I read the book, I honestly saw Morgause as someone much older than Arthur, considering she has five kids.) Probably should've gone with Howard, Theron, or, dare I say it, Blunt....

... Drat. I was just trying to find a good actress (although when I read the book, I honestly saw Morgause as someone much older than Arthur, considering she has five kids.) Probably should've gone with Howard, Theron, or, dare I say it, Blunt....

This was the Dark Ages after all. Women had kids at age 14 regularly. A 30-year old Morgause could quite easily have 15-16 year old kids.

I'm not sure about you guys but I'm thinking that Monday would probably be a good time to begin Part 2. (However, I haven't looked at the schedule yet to see if we have huge gaping holes anywhere or not)