CJohn

Friday Numbers DHD - Breaking Dawn 72M!

Once The Avengers opens and misses 400M it think that battle will be over pretty quickly.

I wouldn't count on that yet. The hype is there for it as much as any other blockbuster.I know I'm more stoked for it than TDKR or TAS or MOS Edited by Captain Craig

YeahYeah BD2 doesn't really stand much of a chance against TDKR OW but The Hobbit won't loose the worldwide battle. TH is way too popular OS. It will be massive outside the US.

I think people remember TDK more than TH books and LOTR combined.

Personally I would love TA to be awesome and do huge numbers but I just don't see it. I'm thinking of starting a "The Avengers under DH2 thread".

I would definitely be in that club - I see around 350 for Avengers.

No. :lol: Just no. I like the look of SW&TH but it will be struggling for even something like 250M. The Hobbit will beat it with ease.

Charlize is getting Oscar nom and will be the talk of 2012. Hobbit cast not so much. They look good but they ain`t no Charlize. Also, as fine looking as Hobbit men are, they aren`t Chris Hemsworth. SW&TH will upset.

I don't know what to say but I think that's a pretty bad prediction and you will be proven very wrong next year Fishnets. :P:D

SW&TH will be the favorite fantasy movie of 2012, not The Hobbit. Just wait and see. It`s gonna be the POTC:COTBP of 2012. You`ll be eating the crow pie. I get your point since TH is the safest bet and nobody thinks there could be an upset outside of TDKR winning domestic battle. But time will tell that I was right. nevermind. I called TF3`s billion when even Pointman didn`t believe in it. And it passed Shriekapoo. You didn`t see that one coming, did you?

2 thread to get made:

SW&TH Over The Hobbit IMPOSSIBLE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

The Avengers Under DHII WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD? It is more likely to go under DH2 and we already have an over 350m club so an under 380m club wouldn't make any sense. lol