baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

And that's why I abstain from all international questions when I can

You do realize that with the weekly questions you don't lose any points for wrong answers right? It's a free chance at getting bonus points.
  • Like 1

Didn't baumer say only SD and thr are counted as sources?

Yes, rentrak was out for last weekend, but I didn't use those because B said only those 2 sources work. Variety didn't do a report and screen daily is incomplete.

If its not in anyones top 15 then theres no need to fret over it. GIJ was in everyones top12 last yr. Different story.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Maybe it has already been asked but I can't find where. Has the 300's sequel's change date any effect on the game? 

Potentially, yes. This question:

First Bonus Question:
Tell me, of these five films, which one will be the lowest grossing of the summer. Only these five films can you choose from.

1) The Big Wedding
2) The Purge
3) We're The Millers
4) 300 Rise of an Empire
5) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

• Founder / Operator

Well Tyler Perry fucked my weekend questions up. Hope all the rest go my way so I can still get a bonus.

Yeah... here I was worried about IM3 doing better than I expected and/or Gatsby doing slightly under what I expected. As it happened, they both hit my targets and Peeples flanked the whole shindig. 

Yeah... here I was worried about IM3 doing better than I expected and/or Gatsby doing slightly under what I expected. As it happened, they both hit my targets and Peeples flanked the whole shindig.

Though as for the positions of films in the bonus questions there still is a chance. I don't know who did the extrapolating for Peeples, but I find it very hard to believe it'll only have an IM of 2.5 when it had an OD of 1.19m. I think/hope/pray it will have a chance at beating pain and gain for around 3.5 for the weekend. Edited by Mattrek

• Founder / Operator

Though as for the positions of films in the bonus questions there still is a chance. I don't know who did the extrapolating for Peeples, but I find it very hard to believe it'll only have an IM of 2.5 when it had an OD of 1.19m. I think/hope/pray it will have a chance at beating pain and gain for around 3.5 for the weekend.

I'm thinking they end up pretty close but giving P&G the advantage for 3rd place. Peeples will probably be closer to $4m than $3.5m.

I'm thinking they end up pretty close but giving P&G the advantage for 3rd place. Peeples will probably be closer to $4m than $3.5m.

Well they have it at 3m right now and P&G at 3.5m. I'd be very pleased with 4, but unless the OD is overestimated I have to think 3.5 is the floor for it regardless of what they extrapolated. Edited by Mattrek