baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Sam is in here kicking yall's asses! Go Sam!

Yay, I have a cheerleader  :wub:

Thanks E  :D

I'll enjoy it now until the preseason stuff are weighed in, which is when things will go downhill fast for me  :lol:

• Like 1

We're all gonna get hammered there. :)

I think we're all doomed with STiD, except for Baumer.

But I have a lot more worse predictions, like IM3, THO3, no TGG in top 15, etc...  :mellow:

I remember talking with several people in the spring saying that this summer was the hardest to predict in a very long time. I wish we had been wrong... oh, I wish we had been wrong.

I think I was one of them and really it's because every single movie had/has such a wide range of what it could logically do and out of 6 films so far only 2 have gone within what the majority had been predicting. I can say this though, the person who wins the summer game this year shall be held as a god in my mind as this is by far the MOST DIFFICULT year for PREDICTIONS ever. And we haven't even hit the movies that we thought would be the tough ones yet. That's the scary part.

I think we're all doomed with STiD, except for Baumer.

But I have a lot more worse predictions, like IM3, THO3, no TGG in top 15, etc...  :mellow:

I have neither Gatsby nor Epic in my top 15. I wonder how many people included both.

The good news on Hangover 3 is that pretty much everybody is getting hammered on that one.