baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Probably dropping out of the top 15 after being in the top five three weeks ago. I figuratively came in my pants on this one. 

Same here, apart from the last part. Been in the Top 10 for the first 5-7 weeks then... BOOM.

I smell corruption. It's strange that once my downfall started, Telemachos started climbing.

Now, let's bring some conspiracy theory here: Baumer is a Mod; Tele is a Mod. That's enough proof to show that Baumer is giving Tele an unfair advantage.

Edited by ChD

Same here, apart from the last part. Been in the Top 10 for the first 5-7 weeks then... BOOM.

I smell corruption.

How do you know that?!  :ph34r: 

B, I trusted you not to say anything!

okay, updating my projections for the top 15, let's go with:

1. Iron Man 3 - 409

2. DM2 - 350

3. MOS - 293

4. Monsters U - 270

5. F&F6 - 239

6. STID - 228

7. WWZ - 207

8. The Heat - 160

9. Wolverine - 100-170????

10. Gatsby - 144

11. Grown Ups 2 - 125

12. NYSM - 118

13. Smurfs 2 - 100-130????

14. The Conjuring - 115???

15. Hangover 3 - 112

16. Epic - 106

17. PacRim - 104?

18. TITE - 98

19. Lone Ranger - 94

20. Turbo/Planes/Elysium/2 Guns/Percy Jackson/etc. - ???????????

Please note that these are just my guesses right now.

-I wouldn't completely remove Turbo from contention just yet. It could have a very good hold this weekend. A total in the 90's is still very much a possibility, and 100 could happen with some good animated legs.

-Red 2 and RIPD are joining WHD and the others in the discard pile though.

-It remains to be seen what type of legs The Conjuring will have. I listed it at 115 above, but being a horror movie, it's not even a lock for 100. But if it has really good legs like I hope it will, it could end up closer to 140.

Okay, I'm going to make some changes to the projected top 15 this week. The Conjuring, Grown Ups 2, and The Wolverine are all locks to finish over NYSM, so I'm adding them as locks (in bold) for this list.

1. Iron Man 3 - 409

2. DM2 - 350

3. MOS - 291

4. Monsters U - 266

5. F&F6 - 239

6. STID - 228

7. WWZ - 203

8. The Heat - 160

9. Gatsby - 144

10. The Conjuring - 135

11. Grown Ups 2 - 130

12. The Wolverine - 125???

13. NYSM - 117

14. Smurfs 2 - 100-130????

15. Hangover 3 - 112

16. Epic - 107

17. PacRim - 103

18. TITE - 98

19. Lone Ranger - 91

20. Turbo/Planes/Elysium/2 Guns/Percy Jackson/etc. - ???????????

-Anyone disagree with Conjuring, GU2, and Wolverine being listed as locks? Conjuring and GU2 are locked to go above 120, while Wolverine would have to have some horrendous legs to finish below NYSM. The 125 I have listed for Wolverine above is towards the lower end of it's likely range. It'll probably end up closer to 130 or even 135.

-I'm not deleting Turbo from the list just yet, but right now it's heading for somewhere between 85-100. The combination of Smurfs and Planes should prevent it from getting to the 110 range.

-Lone Ranger is eliminated from contention for the top 15. Even if every single release over the next month finishes below it, there are already enough movies that have already made money.

-I think TITE is pretty much eliminated too. It's only remaining chance is for Wolverine to suffer some sort of all-time collapse and not reach 100.

-On the other hand, I'm still not calling NYSM a lock (though I am projecting it for 13th). If Smurfs can beat it, then we'd just need 2 more to knock it off the list.

Guys I sincerely apologize for the scoring not being done.  I have been extremely busy the last 24 hours.  So sorry.

I will be able to start scoring in about 30 minutes.  

Again, so sorry.

• Like 1