baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

• Founder / Operator

Well they have it at 3m right now and P&G at 3.5m. I'd be very pleased with 4, but unless the OD is overestimated I have to think 3.5 is the floor for it regardless of what they extrapolated.

"They"?

Yes, rentrak was out for last weekend, but I didn't use those because B said only those 2 sources work. Variety didn't do a report and screen daily is incomplete.

From screendaily's worldwide chart, you can get the #3 and #4 (though not #6).

I think I will have to skip this year, again.With my transfer coming up (and a TON of backlog work to be completed) and now my brother's wedding happening in July (LOTS of preparations to do.... Indian weddings are much more mork than Christian weddings), I don't think I will even have enough time to log on this forum, let alone play the game.So good luck to all the participants for the rest of the game.........

• Like 2

I think I will have to skip this year, again.With my transfer coming up (and a TON of backlog work to be completed) and now my brother's wedding happening in July (LOTS of preparations to do.... Indian weddings are much more mork than Christian weddings), I don't think I will even have enough time to log on this forum, let alone play the game.So good luck to all the participants for the rest of the game.........

Oh no!!  :( You're doing great in the game.

Wish all things go well in your life.