Wow so it has a shot at the record. If it hits that how high can TA go in total?

8m. Maybe 8.5m.I think Dark Shadows is going to be a big movie (it's already started pre-selling) so I expect The Avengers to have a terrible 3rd weekend hold. Then you got Men in Black and Snow White which should finish The Avengers off.

Transformers 3 holds the record for the biggest single day $1.3M. For TA to claim OW record it will need to beat that number TWICE.That's not going to happen, but it's a very impressive performance anyway.

Actually it could.Sunday might be slightly inflated due to people taking Monday off so that they have a 4-day holiday weekend.I think The Avengers is going to break the single day record on Saturday. We'll have to see how far it drops on Sunday.

35m HK$ in 4-day OW? :o

Yes.1 PM UpdateThe Avengers (3D) has just crossed 100,000 admissions. This is even faster than when Transformers 3's opening Friday broke it which was a holiday as well. The Avengers will have the new single day record, taking over from Transformers 3.

Yes.1 PM UpdateThe Avengers (3D) has just crossed 100,000 admissions. This is even faster than when Transformers 3's opening Friday broke it which was a holiday as well. The Avengers will have the new single day record, taking over from Transformers 3.

$10m is locked? :o