A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

42 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Since Desplat got booted from Rogue One this is the most exciting score still to come this year.

I'm really looking forward to the score!

About China, it isn't clear Jen is going to the premier there, but I'm betting that given the new Wanda partnership and the head of Wanda's recent statement that he likes Jen, it will be a high priority for her.

Chris is doing some stuff now she isn't in on, but she spoke about Passengers all the time during her Mockingjay and Joy tours, and promoted it then.  I'm betting they will both be there for the main promo push -- including China.

I hope so, anyhow!  I have been looking forward to the promo tour almost as much as the movie!

Edited by trifle

Just now, trifle said:

Apparently, there is a new international 'one-sheet' coming, which would mean more to me if I knew what an international 'one-sheet' was....

Probably one sheet in multiple languages about the movie.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, trifle said:

Apparently, there is a new international 'one-sheet' coming, which would mean more to me if I knew what an international 'one-sheet' was....

One sheet = Poster 

Sony only Revealed the international version of the poster. it could mean that the domestic version may be slightly different to the one we saw this week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

One sheet = Poster 

Sony only Revealed the international version of the poster. it could mean that the domestic version may be slightly different to the one we saw this week.

Thanks!

CwWjFkMWEAA74bg.jpg:large

It's great to know that Vans survived as a fashion footwear powerhouse into the future!

Edited by trifle
  • Like 2

Aaaagh how is this not here yet?! So excited!

ETA: Not sure if it's just me but if the video's not playing, just click the tweet and go to the source to see it. They're so cute!

Edited by JennaJ
  • Like 5

The charasmatic combo of Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt together in interviews and promotion could prove to be a real asset for the film and its box office prospects. It will be interesting to see how much that elevates awareness of and interest in the film.

Also, I just saw a TV spot for Passengers during CNN's election coverage.

Peace,

Mike

• Like 2