rockNrollaDIM

Parks and Recreation

I will say the last episode felt like they were planning for a series finale. It still was a great season finale and very surprisingly time jump. Can't wait for the new and probably final season. Lets hope Community gets the final 13 so we can get a final sendoff to NBC's great shows that shamefully never found a big audience. 

Just started watching this show. It is really good show.  

First season is nothing special. Second season is much better, but still not excellent. Third season is when it really picks up.

In my opinion.

Edited by The47th

I'm working my way through and a recent line has far greater meaning now. Leslie wished that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston would get back together. She said this while on a road trip with her boyfriend played by Justin Theroux.

• Like 2

Episode #1

Parks and Recreation
"GRYZZLBOX"
01/27/2015 (08:00PM - 08:30PM) (Tuesday)

Leslie and Ben suspect that Gryzzl is invading the privacy of Pawnee residents. April addresses the new Parks and Rec interns, while Tom helps Andy renegotiate a contract.

Episode #2

Parks and Recreation
"SAVE JJ'S"
01/27/2015 (08:30PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)

Leslie holds a rally in an attempt to keep JJ's Diner from closing. Tom surprises Donna with the ultimate pre-wedding gift.